Wednesday, March 13, 2013

GD Limor Webber - March Kit Featured Projects

Hello Crafters, Limor here.

As you know I was asked to be the March Guest Designer for ScrapThat!

Here are two layouts I created with the wonderful kit they sent, and I wanted to give you a more in depth look at how I created these layouts.

Layout 1
MK, EAO

This corner of the page has so many little details, This chipboard piece came with a beautiful ornate frame which I used in the next layout, so much versatility!.  The chipboard is inked with Prima Chalk Inks and a little bit of Lindy's Stamp Gang Scintilating Silver Glitz Sprits. I am addicted to using packaging so I decided to use the beautifully stitched Prima packaging as my photo mat.  

Nothing is more fun the ripping and creating folds on your layouts which is what I did at the corner of the layout.  I pulled out my favorite punches and created all those wonderful layers that you see underneath the Dream chipboard sign.

A little fussy cutting can sure make your page pop especially if you layer it which is what I did here.  Add some Prima flowers and you have yourself a page!

Layout 2
MK

This page is full of dimension, I really wanted to add a little bit of my Mixed Media touch to these pages so I used the beautiful brick stencil by The crafter's workshop to create the background

I could not resist but to fussy cut this paper to death!!! it screamed at me to cut it up!!! I love my dies which is what this page mostly consists of.

For the title I used that chipboard piece I spoke of earlier and inserted one of the sentiments from the paperline to create the title.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed these projects!


Be sure to stop by Limor's blog, Chic Scrapbook Designs by Limor Webber, to see more of her gorgeous work!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing pages, Limor!! I just adore your mixed media work and fussy cutting!! Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous work with us this month. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete