Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Introducing our April Featured Guest Designer, Lynn Shokoples

We are delighted to introduce our 
April Featured Guest Designer,
Lynn Shokoples! 

 

Hi everyone! My name is Lynn Shokoples, and I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I've been scrapbooking since the beginning of time when all there was available were pens, rulers and a few stickers. I started my first baby album in 1992! Let's just say that my style has evolved since then. I love to try new techniques, and my style goes anywhere from shabby to some cute and fun projects. I've also been blessed to join the Bo Bunny and Quick Quotes design teams this year. 

When I'm not scrapbooking I'm a wife, and a mom to two wonderful young adults, Nicole who's 25, Ryan who is 20, and my new son-in-law, Christopher. I'm also a new mom to two rambunctious goldendoodle puppies, it sure keeps my days interesting. I'm so thrilled and honored to be a Guest Designer this month with such a group of talented artists here at ScrapThat! I love to blog and love to meet fellow scrappers, so please feel free to stop by anytime. http://scrappyhappymom.blogspot.ca/

Lynn

5 comments:

  1. So thrilled for you and can't wait to see your creations with the kit! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have you with us this month with your gorgeous work!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is wonderful news....I love Lynn's work,I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for Reveal Day! So excited to have you this month!

    ReplyDelete