Sunday, March 24, 2013

LOTW 3/24/13 **Adri du Preez**

Tracey G. here with this week's LOTW.
 Our gallery has been hopping with gorgeousness but this page really caught my eye:


 I just love the vintage vibe and all the little details and textures! Adri used Amy's March Sketch beautifully!
Check out those cool flowers and love how the masking of the chicken wire flows perfectly into the tear away's tucked in chicken wire. Love the tonal treatment to the gear chippies,too! 

Congrats,Adri on LOTW!
 Message me your email and I will send you your badge blinkie for your blog!
You are also eligible for 10% off any of our 2012 kits left in stock-including add-ons!

3 comments:

  1. I love this layout and the picture is awesome! congrats Adri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous choice! Big congrats, Adri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous page and so deserving of LOTW. Congratulations, Adri!! ~ Blessings

    ReplyDelete