Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Introducing our February Guest Designer ~ Lisa Blastick

ScrapThat! is delighted to introduce our
January Featured Guest Designer
The Extraordinarily Talented 

Lisa is a former Design Team Member of ScrapThat! and we are so excited to have her return for a visit to share her beautiful work with our February Kit.


Hello, My name is Lisa Blastick (aka) kaye222. I'm hugely addicted to scrapbooking. I started my first page in the beginning of May 2006. Since then, I have finished many albums. Of course, I soon found out there is no finishing.... I have been very fortunate to be published in Scrapbooks Etc. and Creating Keepsakes issues, as well as online scrapbooking websites. I currently design for Heartfelt Creations and Donna Salazar Designs and love every minute of it! 

I'm also addicted to making cards now, too. I started creating them in May 2011, must be my month for starting new creations? I LOVE making them but always seem to forget to send them out??? lol.. I am a married mother of four young adult children!!! I have two girls (23,20), twin sons (22), and two spoiled rotten Italian Greyhounds. I have been an operating room RN for the past 16 years. I really like my job but I much rather be creating....all the time! Hugs...Lisa

Be sure to drop by Lisa's Blog, Beyond Beauty, to see some of her amazing pages and cards!

4 comments:

  1. We are so glad to have you joining us this month, Lisa! can't wait for Reveal Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have you with us for our February Kit, Lisa. Can't wait to see your creations on Friday!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome Lisa! So happy to have you here with us this month!

    ReplyDelete