Thursday, January 3, 2013

ScrapThat! Kit January Creations by Amarilys Doria

Amarilys here today sharing with you the projects that I made with the January Kit "Flakes of Snow". This kit is simply gorgeous and filled to the rim with scrappy goodies!

My first layout is based on my sketch for ScrapThat! January Kit.


Everyone is welcome to participate, all entries due by January 15th


I used the Main Kit only for this layout. The small cream color alphas in the title are from my stash as is the puffy paint used in the flowers and butterflies. Come back later this month and I'll show you how I made these flowers!

Here are a few close ups:






Here's my second layout. I managed to fit 7 pictures in a one page layout!

 I used the Main Kit, The Embellishment Add On and Flower Add On for this layout. These pictures were taken in downtown Seattle back in 2011 when we visited. We loved it so much we actually went twice! The doily and puffy paint are from my stash.

Here are a few close ups:



My last layout is based on my June sketch for ScrapThat! shown below. I did make it my own and omitted a few details such as title placement.



Here's the layout:

I used the Main Kit, The Embellishment Add On and Flower Add On on this layout as well. This picture was taken inside the Space Needle in downtown Seattle.

Here are a few close ups:








Featuring BoBunny's "Powder Mountain" line, this kit matches crisp whites and blues with the earthiness of warm browns. Included are flowers from Prima and leaves from WOC, jewels and buttons from BoBunny, multiple ribbons from May Arts and more! Don't just think winter, as our DT will show you, this kit offers myriad layout possibilities!

You can find the January Kit "Flakes of Snowon the ScrapThat! Kit Page.

Thanks for stopping! I hope that you are inspired to make something with this amazing kit! If you want to see more of my creations, please stop by my blog today!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful work, Amarilys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous creations, Amy!! I love your work! ~ Blessings

    ReplyDelete