Sunday, January 13, 2013

LOTW for 1/13/13 **Pam Ellis**


Layout of the Week-1/13/2013
Pam Ellis
"My Beloved"

The ScrapThat! Gallery is full of amazing creations this week! From layouts to tags and gift items and more!
This layout by Pam Ellis just left me breathless, however. From the softly inked colors to the innovative doily masking to that heartwarming picture, this layout is spectacular!

"Do not cry, my beloved child.
When leaves change color and fall to the ground,
and the wind does bite and chill,
thee shalt be seen and comforted.
The days shall shine akin to a new pearl.
Dark skies shall never seek upon your abode.
And I shall always be there."  by Grace Swisher



Here is what Pam shares about her lovely page:

My friend Andrea and her new daughter Ollivia. I did alot of masking and inking on this page. The chipboard is from the Dusty Attic line. 

Some of the gallery comments:
So soft.  It has a cloud like appeal.  beautiful.
Gorgeous picture and layout! love the softness of this layout!
So very beautiful! You have scrapped this precious photo perfectly!

To see more of Pam's talented work, check out her blog at http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/ 
Congrats, Pam! Message me on the forum to get your LOTW badge!

4 comments: