Monday, November 12, 2012

November Kit Creations by Marilyn

Hello everyone!!  Here's Marilyn to show you my creations with the Fabulous November Kit "Remember when"
Sadly this is my last kit but it was a great time and wonderful opportunity to be in this talented team..
Thanks Kaitlyn and girls, I already miss you!!!!


And here is my first page based in the Beautiful November sketch by Amarilys Doria.


1- PURE LOVE

This page is about my kids a few years ago... I adore this picture.
I worked with the main kit, EAO and FAO.


Closer details...








My second page:

"NEW LOOK"

The second page is about my new hair cut.  I used the Main kit, FAO and EAO.  I used the Zva blings like buttons and with the twine made a loops buttonholes to try to look like a line of pearls buttons like the bridal gowns.


Closer details:








And the third page is based in the Sketchabilities' sketch....

3- Primas (cousins)

I made this page with the Main kit.


Closer details...




I hope this inspire you to work with this fabulous kit.

Thanks!!!
Marilyn Rivera





2 comments:

  1. what a cute picture of your kids and the layout is beautiful very beautiful warm colors. Wowwwwwwww something different than the curly hair, but I find it very beautiful. the flower cluster with the bling is beautiful. And the third layout is nice, beautiful twisted flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages, Marilyn!! I love your work!!

    ReplyDelete