Wednesday, November 28, 2012

December Sneaks and a New Designer!

It's time to share the lovely sneaks for the very beautiful ScrapThat! December kit!!!
  Be sure to drop back on Friday for the full reveal and blog up! Here is the awesome prize up for grabs:
And...........

We are thrilled to announced the newest member of our ScrapThat! Design Team. Our talented
November Guest Designer
~ Tracey Gregory ~
will now be joining us each month with her amazing work!!


We are delighted that Tracey will be inspiring you each month with her amazing ScrapThat! kit creations. She resides in the mountains of the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts with her husband and children. More of Tracey's gorgeous work can be found on her blog, A Lifetime of Pages.

"I am so excited to be a part of the ScrapThat! family! I am a Christian, happily married mom of 4 children, ages ranging from 12-21, and my spoiled yorkie. I work as a RN in a long term care center which often blesses me with the gift of hearing the stories and seeing the photos of my geriatric residents as they share their histories with me. When not working or scrapping, I can be found at my daughter’s drama activities, the church nursery or working with my church’s drama team.
I would say my style is definately shabby. I love layers of distressing and lots of flowers! Mixed media is where I am eager to learn and play. I am inspired by music and color and always have scraps of paper or napkins with layout ideas scribbled on them! I am currently on DTs for Scrapping Everyday Miracles and a Stuck on U Sketches, a sketch challenge blog. I am so looking forward to getting to know you all better!"

We hope to see you again on Friday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the sneaks are gorgeous!! Congratulations, Tracey, and welcome to ScrapThat!! We're so delighted to have you and your inspiring work!! ~ Blessings

    ReplyDelete