Sunday, May 26, 2013

Scrap That! Layout of the Week! ~ Come Out and Play ~

Okay, guilty as charged! Sandi here today with a big confession! I had soooo much fun perusing the gallery that I got carried away and went back a "teensy" bit more than a week! How I wish I could pick multiple winners! I mean, seriously! Have you seen all the gorgeous-ness in our gallery? If you haven't, then I highly recommend that you pay a little visit! 

But ... I stopped dead in my tracks at Kathleen White's "Come Out and Play!" I think you will too! If you haven't seen it, here it is:


This one has it all! Gorgeous colors, tons of layers, fussy cutting, brick work, adorable photo and oh my goodness .. a banner made of hearts! Is that not cute, cute, cute?! I think I even see a wisp of tulle. This layout just shouts "Spring/Summer, does it not?!" 

So, Kathleen, step up and take a bow! You've earned a proud "Layout of the Week!" 

You know the drill, send me a private message for the html code for the blog blinkie, not to mention that you are able to take 10% off kits from 2012 including the separate add-ons! Big congrats!

1 comment: