Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Laura's June Kit reveal!

Good morning everyone!  I hope you are all having a wonderful day!  This months kit was jam packed full of awesomeness!  I LOVE the papers!  Prima Sunrise Sunset is stunning!

This first layout "Shades" I used the main kit only and Amy's sketch!
Our oldest son is a real cool dude and I really think when he grows up he will be a real heartbreaker!


 I love the texture and dimension that mesh adds!
To change the color so it matched the layout I creating I covered both sides with gesso and then used mists!



 My next layout  "Piles Of Fun" I had some fun with!  I used a mask I had with some molding paste and sprays!  I will be posting a 'how I created the background' in a few days!
I sprayed the doily that came in the kit with the same mists added some flowers from the kit and the flower add on and I painted the butterflies from the embellishment add on.



 Here is some close ups of the details



I am really loving masking right now!  I needed to add just a little something to my layout
"A Baby is a bit of Stardust blown by the hand of God" 
and the masking was perfect for it!
I added some of the sparkly gem strips from the kit, mesh and letters from a previous kit, some flowers I made and some from my stash and I had a layout featuring my beautiful granddaughter!
 

Here are a few of the details






I also was lucky enough to get a 4th project done!
This layout, "Pretty In Pink"
is also about my sweet granddaughter! 
I used a SOUS sketch and more masking!


The letters are from a previous kit, and I added some flowers and doilies from my stash!

I strung  the pearls around my clusters to add more dimension and visual interest



 


To create the butterflies I punched three butterflies, glued them together in the center and then 'opened' the wings a bit, I also added some of the gems from the gems sheet to thier bodies!



Told you this months kit was gorgeous!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Laura, you rocked this kit with your fabulous pages!! Thanks for the close-ups and details!! ~ Blessings, Tracey S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous, Laura! Each one is so different!

    ReplyDelete