Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Introducing our July Guest Designer, Natasha Naranjo Aguirre


We are so delighted to introduce our July Guest Designer, 
the fabulously talented 
Natasha Naranjo Aguirre.


Natasha is an amazing mixed media and paper artist designing for Donna Salazar Designs, The Dusty Attic, Pion Design and Zva Creative.

"Hi!  My name is Natasha & I’m the mother of two wonderful children & the wife of an amazing, supportive man. I am a floral designer by day and a scrapbook designer by night. I first discovered my love for scrapbooking in 2004 but was unable to scrap because I was a single mother at the time. For years I was unable to craft, but my passion for it never faded. I married my soul mate in 2010 and my husband inspired and encouraged me to start creating. If it weren’t for him, I would have never have been able to begin doing what I love.

As for my scrapping style... well, I don’t know how to categorize my style LOL. I just create using products I love. I love to incorporate different techniques in my work and use a variety of elements. Every day I am inspired by the work and talent of others, and I hope to be able to inspire others with my work as well."

 Be sure to stop by Natasha's blog to see her gorgeous work:

5 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see what Natasha Does!! I absolutely adore her works of art!!! Yay Natasha!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you create with your kit! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to see your projects with the July Kit!! Thanks for designing with us!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to have you! I know your projects will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sandi you are right! I am locking forward to the projects! Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete