I'm so glad to be back with you again today to share a tutorial for the Cracked Glass Look Charm I created with the ScrapThat! October Kit.
Cracked Glass Look Charm
1. First of all, gather all of your supplies. Also a couple of pieces of copy paper or scrap paper of some sort. Here are the supplies that I used.
Piece of chipboard
Stamp of choice
Embossing Powder (I used WOW Clear Ultra High)
Black ink (I used StazOn)
Off white paint & foam brush
Markers of choice (I used Zig)
2. Paint section of chipboard large enough for your stamp to fit on. Stamp with black ink and let dry completely.
3. Using markers of your choice, color in your stamped image.
4. Cut down to size you want. Next, you’re going to use 3-4 layers of embossing powder. I used 4 on this one.
5. Once thoroughly dry and cool, take the piece and with your fingers lightly start bending until the powder “cracks”, don’t bend hard enough to break all the way through, just bend in tiny sections until you get the look that you want. It doesn't show well in the photo, but it gives an old cracked glass look!!! It’s really neat on heritage pages!!!
I hope you've enjoyed my tutorial and will give it a try!