Hi everyone...Sandi here today to share how I altered the Prima Wooden tag that was in the October ScrapThat Kit to better suit my layout. I also used the pretty stamp included in the kit and you can see the end result on this layout:
And here is a closeup:
For my tutorial I had to use stamps from my stash because my Scraproom currently looks like this:
I just added a new window to the right so that was a great excuse to paint everything and make some changes. Hubby remarked that I have had my room 2 1/2 years and it has been painted three times...lol but he always goes along with me! Maybe he thought I had forgotten about how often I make changes. OK..on to my super easy tutorial.
This is what you will need:
I just stamped onto the plain side wooden tag with Stazon Black Ink using different stamps.
You can also change the color of the wood with Glimmermist as I have done here.
I think it would also look great embossed...will try that another time!
Thanks for dropping by and have a great week!!!!