Monday, December 17, 2012

Tracey G.Tutorial** Snap,Crackle & Pop **

Tracey G. here!
Today I am going to show you how I made the multi-layer crackle effect on my trees in my "Oh,Holy Night" layout below:

The materials I used were:
2 Dusty Attic trees
Hunter Green Acrylic Paint
Holtz distress Crackle paint in Shabby Shutters
Hunter green ink
Ranger clear Crackle Accent
The technique is my spin on techniques I found on the Dusty Attic Blog. When looking for new chipboard treatment ideas, they have tons to offer!
So let's Start:

 

I also used a similar treatment on the Dusty Attic angel on my "Peace" layout:

 So put your own spin on it and give it a try!
Have a great week!
Tracey G.

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous tutorial!! I love to use crackle on my projects and love the way it came out on your chipboard!! ~ Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have thought to use both types of crackle! How clever!
    Your layout is simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete