ScrapThat! ~ Canada's Best Kit Club is looking for a Designer/Social Media Coordinator(must be able to maintain the ScrapThat! Facebook page and Pinterest Account) to join our Design Team!
Design Team members receive:
1. FREE PRODUCT - A full monthly kit plus the embellishment add-on kit, valued at well over $50 retail.
2. GENEROUS DISCOUNT - A 30% discount on all product purchases that will fit in the box with your kit to ship free of charge!
3. FAME & GLORY - Your photo and bio on our Design Team page!
What we ask of you:
- A 6-month term exclusive to ScrapThat! Product manufacturer sites are fine, but we must be the only online store/kit club that you design for.
- Be responsible for taking good quality pictures of the monthly kits and add-ons.
- Make regular posts to the ScrapThat! Facebook Page.
- Upload Monthly Kit Creations to Facebook and Pinterest.
- You must have a blog and Facebook account and update it regularly each week including posts about projects you’ve created from the kit, design tips etc. We ask that you also have links to our site on your blog and any other sites you are involved with where allowable
- Minimum of 3 projects created every month with the kit. 90% of each project must contain kit contents. One layout must use the main kit contents only, (no items from the add on kits).
- Post your 3 kit designs plus an additional 2 projects of your choice (made with your stash) in our gallery every month as well as to one other large gallery site, either www.Scrapbook.com or www.TwoPeasinaBucket.com. Postings on these sites must include *ScrapThat! Kit* in the title line
- Projects must be well photographed, cropped and ready to be uploaded on our site (and your blog) the last Friday of the month.
- Participation in our monthly blog hops and contests is required
- Community forum and gallery participation. This is quite possibly the most important thing! We have a terrific online community and our members are of the utmost importance to us, so this is huge!
- Keep up-to-date on design and product trends in order to contribute product ideas to include in the monthly kit and ideas of how to generate more sales
- Submit your kit design work for publication when applicable to open calls. Where possible, credit must always be given for projects created using our kits
Please submit a link to your blog, along with three of your favorite recent layouts to: email@example.com by December 31, 2012. This opportunity is open to applicants residing in North America.