Thursday, May 24, 2012

ScrapThat! June Guest Designer


 My name is Gerry van Gent and I`m a 38 Bulgarian woman living in The Netherlands.  I`m a mom of two kids and a wife of a very supportive hubby. I`m lucky to be able to stay at home and have plenty of time to spend with my kids and of course I have plenty of time for my hobbies - scrapbooking and photography.
 I got involved into paper crafting when my first child was born and I `m completely hooked.  Love creating my own backgrounds, stamping, playing with paint, fussy cutting and hand-stitching on my work.
 I`m designer for Webster`s Pages, The Scrap Cake, Imaginarium Designs and I`m a member of a few more design teams.  



1 comment:

  1. I've been a longtime fan! Check your blog regularly and thrilled to see you here!

    ReplyDelete