You will need the following supplies :
- Frame(Chipboard or wooden)
- Patterned paper
- Glossy accents or any dimensional glue
- Glimmer Mist
- Needle or Toothpick
- I first altered the frame with Gesso and Glimmer Glaze.
- I then cut a piece of patterned paper from the Charlotte's dream collection that would fit behind the frame and glued.
- You then fill in the entire frame with the dimensional glue.
- I then removed the spray nozzle from the Glimmer Mist bottle and placed drops of mist in the corners of the frame.
- Using the toothpick,I dragged the mist through the glue towards the center.
- Let dry. This may take awhile as the glue is quite thick.
Thanks for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful week!