Tuesday, August 3, 2010

EXTRA EXTRA! Read all About it!

Scrap That's August "Paper Girl" Kit goes on sale today!  This kit is PACKED with product to make your scrapbooking dollar go further.  This month's technique item is fabric, and we have included two awesome tutorials by our own Karen Wilson to show you how to make your own stunning blooms.  This has been one of our most popular kits to date and we have a limited number left available so be sure and grab one before they are gone!
August "Paper Girl" Main Kit

August "Paper Girl" Sampler Kit

August "Paper Girl"Paper Add-On Kit

August "Buttons Blooms & Bows" Kit

August Embellishment Add-On Kit

2 comments:

  1. This kit looks awesome - I just love the soft colors - I am going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I really love this kit -- is there any place on the site I can look to see enlarged photos of the contents?

    ReplyDelete