Saturday, August 10, 2013

Monica's August Scrap That Projects

Here is a closer look at my projects made with the August kit and the last kit here at Scrap That! I surely enjoyed working with this kit.

Here are my projects from this wonderful kit. I've always wanted to try these papers. They are gorgeous. It's been a delight to work with them.

Peace
MK only


This one was inspired by the great Gabrielle Pollacco.

Here are a few close ups from the first layout:

a little Dusty Attic altered


Cereal box flower


Dream
MK EAO


This is from our sketch from the wonderful Amy.
Here are a few close ups from the second layout :

Altered butterfly


Inspire
MK PAO EAO


This one was inspired by the great Elena Olinevich.

Here are a few close up from the last layout:



Thank you for looking. I am so glad to have had the opportunity to work on this team. I'm sorry this is the last kit. 
Happy Scrappn!

2 comments:

  1. These are so awesome. Monica! Sorry you didn't get a chance to do more kits! =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work with the August Kit, Monica. Ditto what Sandi said. My time working with you was way too short!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete