Thursday, September 6, 2012

Marilyn Rivera's September Kit Creations

Hello there!!!  Here's Marilyn to show you my creations with the Gorgeous September kit- Victorian Dream.
This kit is full of beauties!!! Graphic 45 - Ladies Diary , Dusty Attic chipboard, ZVA bling, Petaloo flowers , and a lot of more embellishments that you'll love it!!
And here's my first page that I made with the main kit...

I love hats and these papers are perfect for this photo.    All these materials you can find in the main kit. I did a lot of fussy cutting here.

More closer details...
The pearls are from my stuff.







My second page is about my work, I made this dress for a client and when I saw this dress form and this paper  I knew that I want to make a fashion page with these photos and here is my inspiration....

I used the Main Kit and the Embellishment Add-on.  I worked with a piece of the same fabric that I used to make the dress.  I love the feathers that come in the main kit.

More details.....







My third page is based in the September sketch by Amarilys.
For the sketch challenge go.... HERE 

I made this page about my hubby and I in the beach.  I mixed some sea shells with the flowers from the FAO and the crystals from the EAO.

More details...






For my fourth page I made a boy page about my son  in the beach.
I used the Tim Holtz embellishments that come in the main kit.

The zipper is from my stuff.

Closer details....



You can find this Gorgeous kit...HERE

If you like to see more of my work ....My Blog

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Until next time!!
Marilyn Rivera

3 comments:

  1. amazing work! I really love the way you created the background paper on your beach lo with all the strips of paper and some punched edges and then sneaking in the zippers! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such amazing LO's, Marilyn. Your creativity never ceases to amaze me!! I'd so love to see some of your dress design work!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete