Sunday, July 15, 2012

July Challenge ~ Alter your chipboard!

Hello, everyone! I'm Sandi C and I am hosting this month's DT challenge! I love to alter and use chipboard on my layouts and I thought this would be a great challenge for the month of July. You will have 2 weeks to play. The challenge ends on July 30th and a winner will be posted July 31st. Here is the link to the Challenge

On my sample, I have used Gesso to paint the chippy and then used Glimmer Mist and Glimmer Glam on this piece. DT member Alissa Wells has a great video tutorial posted HERE showing how she altered some chipboard.

If you don't have any chipboard, then trying cutting some shapes from  thin cardboard such as a cereal box. Then alter it to you heart's content and use on a LO, card, tag, ATC or altered item.

There are of course a few rules:
~Your project has to be new for this challenge and posted here in this thread as well as uploaded to the gallery. We'd love to hear how you altered yours but that is not required. 
~ Winner will be chosen by Random.org and posted here in this thread on the 31st. 
~ Have fun!

Here is my page using some chipboard I altered. You can read about how I did that HERE



Here's a close-up:


Can't wait to see what you create! 

No comments:

Post a Comment