I'm here again to show you, as promised, how I made this layout.
1. First take the purple-pink paper and cut a 7 inch circle right in the middle of the paper
(I apologize about the differences in color of the papers but one was taken in a darker room so it looks pink and the other in the light and it looks purple)
It is the same paper though so not to worry.
2. Using your favourite distresser tool, distress the edges of the purple paper. I used my Zutter Distrezz-it-all but any tool will work.
3. Take the brown paper from the kit and cut an inch out of 2 of the sides, one from the top and one from the right (or left).
4. Then distress its edges and place over the purple paper.
5. Distress the circle's edges too and place it in the middle of the page
6. Layer the photo over 2 pieces of packaging paper. I used leftover packaging from Prima and Melissa Francis embellishments that came in the kit.
7. To accent and match the photo I used my own photograph of the pink flowers and cut out the flowers into pieces.
8. I took a couple of chipboard branches out of my stash and covered them in Fiber Paste. (you may use any type of branches or flourishes as an accent for this piece)
9. Then I sprayed them in green Adirondack ink by Ranger.
10. I took the 2 craft sticks and covered them in Tim Holtz Distress stain: Picket Fence
11. Once dry, using the alpha from the kit, I added the title on top of the sticks.
12. Finally I arranged the layout and added flowers, buttons, pearls, window frame and other embellishments all together together.
Hope you enjoyed my tutorial and if you have any questions please visit my blog at:
(I am having a fantastic giveaway on my blog so come an visit)