Sunday, April 29, 2012

May Featured Guest Designer

Are you in for a treat this month or what!
ScrapThat! is honored to invite 
  
as our 
May Featured Guest Designer!!


My name is Gabrielle Pollacco, I live in Cambridge, Ontario (Canada). I started scrapbooking about 7 years ago and fell in love with this art form from the very first page I made. I love that this art form is ever changing and find myself constantly inspired by all the wonderful new products that come out each year.  My favourite thing to scrap about is my family, my dear husband and my two girls, as well as my extended family.

I've had the honour to be on a number of wonderful design teams over the years, some of my past design teams being Daisy D's and Zva Creative and am presently on the Bo Bunny, Webster's Pages, Dusty Attic, The Color Room and Scrap 365 Magazine (UK Magazine).  I've had my work published in Memory Makers Magazine, Creating Keepsakes Magazine and Scrapbooking & Beyond Magazine as well as a number of online magazines. I worked for a Tradeshow Design company as a project manager before I had my babies and now that I'm a stay at home mom I'm fortunate enough to have a little time to enjoy this amazing hobby. I've had the honor of being a Guest Designer here at Scrap That! in the past and was delighted to be asked back again for your 2nd Anniversary!
Gabi xx


Stop by her blog for some amazing inspiration




Be sure you check back tomorrow to participate in our
May 2nd Anniversary Kit Reveal 
and 
Blog Hop 
As well as see what our Talented Design Team 
has created with May's Beautiful Kit!!

We will have some wonderful RAK's up for grabs!


 



5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what Gabi and the rest of the designers have created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I just LOVE your work Gabi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Gabi! You know how I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gabi was one of the very first ladies I connected with through another site when I first started scrapping about 10 months ago. She is as lovely a lady as all her gorgeous works! I am so excited to see what she comes up with next, always something so beautiful and so creative! I am so happy to see her here at Scrap That!
    Crafty Hugs!
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete