Keren here with a tutorial for you on how to make this beautiful layout:
2. Using a corner punch with a design (it can be any brand however I used Martha Stewart's here), punch the circle around it's edge. Make sure you line up the top of the design with the edge of the circle (as shown) and the side corner with the corner from the previous punch.
4. Using some chalk ink, edge the punched edges with a darker green color.
5. Now for the fussy cutting part: Take the butterfly patterned paper and cut out all the butterflies. Then set aside (I did this while watching T.V).
6. Take the paper with the chandelier and make a punched border around the paper using an "All Around the page punch" (again I used Martha Stewart's but you don't have to)
7. Then mat this punched paper on the green leftover paper like this.
9. place the picture at the edge of the top left corner ( I downsized the picture)
10. Using the brown trim from one of the papers make a scalloped frame around the picture and add pearls on each scallop.
11. starting from the bottom right corner cluster all butterflies in an upward motion (as if flying). Start with the large ones first from the bottom and make your way up with the smaller ones until you reach the photo.
Tip: Make sure you put glue only in the centre of the butterfly so the wings stick up when you place them on the paper.
If you have any questions about the tutorial please feel free to contact me or visit me on my blog