Tuesday, December 6, 2011

MEET OUR GUEST DESIGNER NATASHA NARANJO AGUIRRE!!!

If you are looking for the 12 TAGS/CARDS CHALLENGES you can link it  here.

We are so excited to have the amazingly talented Natasha join us as Guest Designer for our December monthly kit, reveal day is on December 9th. We are sure you will agree that her creations are absolutely amazing and full of inspiration!


Hi!  My name is Natasha and I'm the mother of two wonderful children and the wife of an amazing and supportive man.
I am a floral designer by day and a scrapaholic by night! I first discovered my love for scrapbooking in 2004 but was unable to scrap because I was a single mother and had no spare time for myself or for hobbies.
For years I was unable to craft, but my passion for it never faded. I got married in 2010 and my husband inspired and encouraged me to start creating. If it weren't for him, I would have never been able to begin doing what I love.
As for my scrapping style... well, I don't know how to categorize my style exactly LOL. I just create using products I love. I love to incorporate different techniques in my work and use a variety of different elements. Every day I am inspired by the amazing work and talent of others, and I hope to be able to inspire others with my work as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment