Sunday, December 25, 2011

Custom Embellishments

  

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a beautiful holiday.  This is Robin with a design tip for you.  Now is the time to scrap all of the gorgeous holiday photos you took of family and friends.  Why not create your own custom embellishments. 

The December Scrap That! kit contains gorgeous Pion Design papers.  I knew I wanted to create holly leaves using only the main kit.  It was just my luck that two of the patterned papers had a beautiful brown and green design.



I used my Tim Holtz Holly die to create the leaves, branches and berries.  It was quick and easy and made a huge impact on my design.  Don't have a holly die available?  You can simple search the internet for holly patterns that you can download and use as a stencil or print right onto your paper. 

Remember, it's fun to think outside the box when it comes to creating custom embellishments.

Give it a try.  You will love the result.

5 comments:

  1. thanks for reminding us we can always custom make our embellishments from materials from the kits....
    ava

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous LO! Adorable photo surrounded by perfect embellishments.
    Outi

    ReplyDelete