Sunday, September 5, 2010

Design Tip--Rolled Papers

Good Morning! It's Karen, here with you today, providing you with a neat design tip.=)

So I have seen a technique alot lately...rolled papers on layouts. I always say it looks so neat and I will try it out but never get around to it, well I did it! Finally!

Gather your Supplies:
*papers of your choice(the length I used was 1 inch wide by 3 inches long)
*pen, rub on tool, anything with a thin tip
*Glue dots

Lets Start:
1. Take your strip of paper, wrap one end around your tool and start rolling it, keeping it as tight a roll as you can.
2. When you reach the end, place a glue dot on the inside of the paper and this holds the tightness of the roll.=) (Pardon the dirty nails, I have been glimmer misting alot this weekend.)
Here's what it should look like!
And here is the layout I used these on.
I hope you enjoyed this quick and super easy tip! If you try it out be sure to post it in the gallery so we can all see!=)
Have a safe and fun Labor Day weekend!

((HUGS))
~Karen

2 comments:

  1. wow this is amazing, what a stunning page and such a clever idea with the paper rolling,
    sarah xx

    ReplyDelete